Sunday, July 4, 2010
Posted: \M/
Time: 8:08 AM
Comments: 0
Give me a museum and i'll fill it.

Ps: udated via phone. pictures will be small, and might have spelling errors* (pictures in facebook)

" Even after all this time, the sun never say to the earth, ' You owe me one ' . Look what happens with a love like that. It lights the whole sky "


Hi readers! I'm back~ seems like my blog contains some dust already. (pats)*

Sorry for not blogging for like so long again. hmm, just kinda busy with studies. so, i'll just put aside everthing. well so, everyone's asking. " how's life? "
life is a dick for me. Stressful and horrible, for now I guess so. because, negative stuffs doesn't stays for long right? hehe! (for me) ;)

Spend my first week of school studying like mad(its true!), weekdays I spend my time going out with baby pork! mostly cine nowadays~ and you guys should watch " Toystory 3 " Cause its great maximum! I dont watch the part 1 and 2 but I could greatly say 3 was nice! so I supposed 1 and 2 was nice too! (winks)*

Supposingly, I guess everybody's busy with studies due to coming o's and n's. Me too! So this are the things I really wish to achieve now:

Listed 1: study real hard and pass my n levels.
Listed 2: achieve my goals. My targets.
Listed 3: impress my family.

That's it! all this kept on running in my mind, because if I dont work hard now, i'll regret when I get my results. Still, motivation and determination, motivation from and dearest boyfriend, my girlfriends, my friends. You guys are best! also, determination comes from me. ;)

Study hard, play hard. No matter whatever you do, whomever people looked down on you, prove them wrong! This is my advise from me to everyone else out! Suffer now, enjoy later :)

Good day everyone! chowz~

Published with Blogger-droid v1.3.9