Monday, September 20, 2010
Posted: \M/
Time: 3:44 AM
Comments: 0
Believe that everything happen for a reason. God have His plan for you.







Alright hi everybody! Sorry! My comp was down for some particular reasons again, & i'm lazy to use my phone to blog. But, some readers seem to be missing my nonsense right! Haha! Okeh great, Let me tell you guys how i spend my days when i didn't blog kk!

Basically, I SPEND MY DAYS STUDYING AH! Boring life right! :( But no choice, gotta work hard.. left with just 2 papers.. which is one which i hated most (History), & one which I'm obsessed in! (maths) in just 2weeks time!! Jesus! That's fast am i right? Sigh..

How about Weekends? - I tell you guys, its about almost damn weeks since i step into town okay! Cause i dont have the time to go there chill out sia, sad maximum :( so study - tuition - sometimes go swimming with calisa - then basketball. Just studying like hell! But also exercising! (Cause i don't wanna get fat! :( )

And! I get really emotional nowadays.. I think i can't cope me some stress from studies etc.. Anybody wanna give me some advices? I've tried sleeping, sports, reading, listening to music, playing basketball, swimming.. Some would really get the freak out of my mind. But when i get back to studies or when i have problems, the same old rubbish "stress" starts again. Its really irritating though..

As for me & my boyfriend, well.. we're getting fine yeah! Just some small tifts, that's it! & Our 4th month is arriving! Whoop! Whoop!

Enough of my nonsense kk! Will be back! Meanwhile, wanna stalk me can follow me on twitter la k!






Bye!