Friday, October 1, 2010
Posted: \M/
Time: 12:21 AM
Comments: 0
Love is just a word, what matters is the meaning you attach to it.

"Parents, teachers, friends only give advices & motivations. But still, in the end. Everything is still up to you to decide."

Da jia hao! I'm back kekez. Sorry for not updating again yo.

I've graduated from sembawang secondary! (its my school^^), on the graduating day i suddenly have this feeling.. this feeling that i'll miss my school! Wdf sia! I really have no idea. I used to dislike some of my classmates & teachers. But on that day, i kinda felt that i'll miss this passion that they carried during our class, be it humiliating one another, joke around, play around. Its like, At the end, we are still a class. We bond as one! I really cant imagine if we still cant be in the same class & like joke around, I'll be boringgggggg. Well, Just few more days to end of N levels, wishing everyone will do well! Play hard & study hard!
Everyone must be thinking that 'God! my english, chinese, ss done so badly, give up better' But please don't! This major exam will decide whether you'll go where! Be it sec5 or ITE. So its best to do well then to regret when you get hold of your results & cried about it. Honestly, its no use crying over spilled milk am i right? So jiayou everyone! Ohya! & The one onces having their O's!

"If you work hard, you'll get what you achieved"


Bye!
Meanwhile, enjoy this video! I'll be back soon!