Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Posted: \M/
Time: 8:33 AM
Comments: 0
Don't go through life, Grow through life.

Ni haoz everyone! its been a billion million trillion zillion days i've last blogged i assumed! heh! deeply sorry about that! after my computer is spoiled i log in facebook,twitter through my phone internet! that's why.. andand, i could blog through my phone, but im lazy :P

Well, how's everyone? ohyah! im currently waiting for my results to be out, so.. working as a part timer selling watches at bedok! and sometimes at cineleisure ^^

My life has been... well, full of ups and downs during my holidays. i tend to think much alot, like what should i do if i really couldnt make it for my results. where would i go? and, how's my future to be like? but what's done had been done.

And, im still going out with my current boyfriend! Gonna be 6 months soon too! Nothing much to elaborate though, promise to be back to blog sooooooon! ha!
(relinks will be done soon)*

" Be yourself, no matter how people judge you. You are still yourself, because we don't live to please them."

chowz~
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5